As we all navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we will continue to keep you at the center of our planning and decision making. We encourage you to be informed and prepared surrounding the outbreak of coronavirus, and we are here to answer any questions you may have.
We are here for you.
While we do not currently offer coronavirus (COVID-19) testing, we are happy to help you find a testing center near you.
Call 911 if you or a loved one are experiencing emergency symptoms.
If you are experiencing severe respiratory distress (having trouble breathing), severe weakness and/or are unable to move, please call 911.
We are keeping our office clean and safe.
We’ve always been proud of the cleanliness and operations of our clinic, and we know that keeping them clean and sanitized is even more important now. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your health is top of mind.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
CDC has recommended social distancing; please adhere to these rules to protect yourself and your family. If you are coming in for an appointment, we are here to support you. Please be sure to let us know if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
In addition, we suggest taking the following preventative measures:
- Do not leave loved ones over the age of 60 alone at this time.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing. Keep a distance of about three feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Hands pick up viruses easily because of all the surfaces they touch. Once transferred through the eyes, nose or mouth, you can become sick.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well.
Please let us know if you’ve recently traveled to a high-risk area.
If you or a family member have traveled to a high risk area in the past 14 days, we ask that you please let us know.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC website or check with your local government.
We are looking forward to seeing our patients healthy in the near future and are here for you during this trying time.